EEX9.2: Expense Report Page Tabbing and Warning/Error Message Reading Not Working Properly in Accessibility Mode with JAWS
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the some tabbing and warning/error reading out issue Message issue, When using JAWS and creating an Expense Report in Accessibility Mode
1. Make sure the Accessibility Mode is Enabled for the User.
2. Make sure the JAWS is configured.
1. Log in as a User for which accessibility mode is on.
2. Create an Expense Report.
3. Clicking tab Check boxes Default Rate/Non-Reimbursable/No Receipt do not come one after another. After Default Rate the next field is Exchange Rate.
4. After clicking enter on Accounting Details link the cursor is going to New Window option and Accounting details can not be modified.
5. Any Error in Expense line (Red flag) is not being red, after clicking the Error Flag, message is still not being read.
6. Hitting tab on second page (Expense Report Line Errors) the cursor goes to New Window, Personalize page and then on Return Button. If you click Enter on Return button, system is going back to Expense Report.
The errors from Accessibility mode are not been read out and tabbing sequence of the fields are not in order in Expenses Report Page.
System should read out error messages, tab should work properly by taking the cursor to next field.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms