Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Per Diem Amount Wrongly Retrieved From Old Effective Dated Row When there is no Current Effective Dated Row Defined For the Location.
Please enter or update the following information:
Per Diem is not set up
1. In Installation Options - Expenses page : Field "Allow Overage Accounting" is not checked.
2. For expense type Per Diem Daily make sure that the setup is done.
3. Make sure to have 2 effective dated rows in the per diem amount definition.
4. For effective dated row 01/01/2013, define the location amounts for both locations CHEY and BIRM
5 For effective dated row 01/01/2015, define the location amounts for only BIRM.
6. Now create a TA for location CHEY for date 09/15/2015 and add a row for Per diem daily and click on detail.
7. Enter the per diem range 0-2 and description and click on refresh per diem amounts and the amount is populated.
8. Now click on return to travel authorization.
9. Click on Submit and the above error message is displayed.
10. Go to details, read the error message and return to travel auth and submit and the travel auth can be submitted, but the error message and the error flag still exists.
The amount should not be populated because Cheyenne is not valid after 01-01-2015 since there is no new effective dated row defined for this location. So per diem amount must not be populated for this location for any date after 01-01-2015.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms