EAP: ACH Advices Not Creating On Payments That Net To Zero
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ACH advices not creating on payments that net to zero.
If we have 3 vouchers being paid via ACH to a supplier that nets out to $0.00 an ACH advice is not creating. The supplier still needs to receive an advice on this information for their receivable processing.
ACH file must be generated for zero dollar net payment as well so that they can do their receivables processing.
1. Create a voucher for an amount (lets say 30 dollars) for a supplier.
2. Create another voucher for an amount which will offset the amount in step 1(let's say -30 dollars).
3. Make sure supplier has ACH as payment method.
4. Make sure to check Email payment advice and print email ACH/EFT advice in pay cycle preferences.
5. Run pay cycle selection and creation.
6. Process electronic payments.
7. Note that there is no ACH file generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms