Increase Purchase Order Quantity Updates Release Quantity Incorrectly on Procurement Contract
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Increase Purchase Order Quantity Updates Release Quantity Incorrectly on Procurement Contract.
1) Set Control Value US001 - FS_24 = US001
2) Set Control Value US002 - FS_24 = US001
3) Create a new contract using SetID US001
4) Add a new PO using Business Unit US002 - PO Qty = 7 EA
5) Check contract - Release Quantity = 7 EA
6) Change PO Qty = 12 EA
7) Check contract - Release Quantity = 19 EA (should be 12 EA)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms