Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If user copy lines with Prepaid Payment type and change their Payment Type while creating Travel Authorization, Lines will be displayed as Prepaid Expense in Approve Travel Authorization page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as Employee User
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service> Travel and Expense> Travel Authorization> Create/Modify
3. Enter 2 lines: one with Prepaid Expense and one with Employee Paid as Payment Type
4. Copy the first line into 2 more lines
5. Modify the Payment Type for the 3rd and 4th line as Employee Paid and Submit the Travel Authorization
6. Log into the FSCM Online Application as Approver
7. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Approve Transactions > Approve Transactions and select created Travel Authorization
In Approve Transactions page, Lines which were modified to Employee Paid still displayed as Prepaid Expense to approver.
Lines which were modified to Employee Paid should not be a Prepaid Expense.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms