Budget Salary Cap Validation Does Not Use The Correct SETID On A Proposal Budget
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a proposal budget with a salary item the user gets an error "There is a Salary cap of 0 for this Sponsor (9395,904)" even though a non-zero salary cap was entered on the sponsor. Due to this issue, users cannot establish and then use sponsors with salary caps under a SetID other than SHARE
There is a Salary cap of 0 for this Sponsor (9395,904)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Change the budget item type to 'PERS' for Budget Item 'SALARY' under SetID 'SHARE'
2) Change tableset control for EGV01 on Record Group GMEG_06 from SHARE to EGV01.
3) Create a new Grants Sponsor under SetID EGV01 with a Sponsor Salary Cap of 10,000,000.00
4) Add a new proposal under EGV01 using that new Sponsor.
5) On the Proposal Budgets tab, drill down on the Period 1 link and add a budget item line for SALARY.
6) Click the Details icon for the budget line and the error is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms