Budget Salary Cap Validation Does Not Use The Correct SETID On A Proposal Budget
(Doc ID 2080773.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a proposal budget with a salary item the user gets an error "There is a Salary cap of 0 for this Sponsor (9395,904)" even though a non-zero salary cap was entered on the sponsor. Due to this issue, users cannot establish and then use sponsors with salary caps under a SetID other than SHARE
There is a Salary cap of 0 for this Sponsor (9395,904)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Change the budget item type to 'PERS' for Budget Item 'SALARY' under SetID 'SHARE'
2) Change tableset control for EGV01 on Record Group GMEG_06 from SHARE to EGV01.
3) Create a new Grants Sponsor under SetID EGV01 with a Sponsor Salary Cap of 10,000,000.00
4) Add a new proposal under EGV01 using that new Sponsor.
5) On the Proposal Budgets tab, drill down on the Period 1 link and add a budget item line for SALARY.
6) Click the Details icon for the budget line and the error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document