EAP: Incorrect Payment Clear Date on Payment Inquiry Page When Reconciled Using Semi-Manual Method
(Doc ID 2080974.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Clear Date on Payment Inquiry is not correct when Payment is reconciled using Semi-Manual method.
1. Reconcile a Payment using Manual Reconciliation method with some Reconciliation Date.
2. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Payments > Payment and review the Payment Clear Date which shows the Reconciliation Date.
3. Unreconcile the Payment.
4. Create a Bank Statement with same amount and reference number as that of the Payment.Select the Bank Date different from the Reconciliation Date on the Manual Reconciliation page.
5. Reconcile the Payment using Semi-Manual Reconciliation.
6. Navigate to Payment Inquiry page to review the Payment Clear Date which still shows Reconciliation Date on Manual Reconciliation.
If the Payment is reconciled using Semi-Manual Reconciliation method, then the Payment Clear Date should be Bank Date of the Bank Transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document