Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to access an Invoice with Source = XML on the Self-Service Invoice > Print Invoice page, an error occurs.
Invalid date. (180,112) EM_QV_DISPLAY.Activate PCPC:11575 Statement:127
An invalid date has been encountered in a PeopleCode program.
Review the PeopleCode program to determine the cause of the error.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > eSettlements page
2. XSL Location = The location on the App Server where the CXML_IN.XSL file was placed
3. External Node = PSFT_SUPPLIER_NETWORK
4. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > File Attachments > Administer File Attachments
5. Click on the dropdown for “Pick Active Server” and select the correct active server
6. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Supplier Details
7. Display the Supplier
8. On the Locations > Maintain Locations > Location Information page, click Add Invoice hyperlink
9. Add an cXML Invoice attachment
10. Save the Location
11. Navigate to eSettlements > Batch Processes > Load Attachment Invoices
12. Run eSettlements XML Post (EM_XML_LOAD)
13. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service Invoice > Print Invoice
14. Click on the Invoice ID hyperlink for the Invoice created above where Source = XML
15. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms