EeS: EM_XML_LOAD will not load XML Invoices for all Supplier unless the 1099 Notification Box Is Checked
(Doc ID 2081023.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the 1099 Report box is not checked on the Define Supplier Notifications page, when Load Attachment Invoices is run with Supplier Processing = All, the EM_XML_LOAD process will not load any XML invoices. However, if the 1099 Report box is checked, then the process will load the XML invoices for all Suppliers.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > eSettlements page
2. XSL Location = The location on the App Server where the CXML_IN.XSL file was placed
3. External Node = PSFT_SUPPLIER_NETWORK
4. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > File Attachments > Administer File Attachments
5. Click on the dropdown for “Pick Active Server” and select the correct active server
6. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Supplier Details
7. Display the Supplier
8. On the Locations > Maintain Locations > Location Information page, click Add Invoice hyperlink
9. Add a cXML Invoice attachment
10. Save the Location
11. Navigate to eSettlements > Batch Processes > Load Attachment Invoices
12. Run eSettlements XML Post (EM_XML_LOAD) with Supplier Processing = All
13. Process runs to Success
14. Message Log does not show the following Message, which it should when trying to load a XML invoice:
Supplier xxxxx had the following number of invoices processed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document