Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Distribution Amount Not populated when Expense Line is Split and results in error.
1) Create an Expense Report.
2) Select Expense Type as Hotel / Lodging and amount = 600.
3) Select Action as "Default Accounting For Report" and click Go.
4) Split the Accounting Lines into 2 lines with % as 50 and have different Projects, say, FINPROJ and ALLPROJ.
5) Now Split the Expense Line with Expense Type = Mobile and Amount = 30.
6) Check the Amount of the Accounting / Distribution Lines of the Expense Line (Expense Type = Mobile and Amount = 30).
7) Enter the value as 15 in both Accounting / Distribution Lines.
8) Save Expense Report.
a) After Step 5:
The Amount is Blank.
b) Error after Step 8:
Accounting Detail: The sum of distribution amounts must equal the Expense Amount. Accounting Ln 1.
Accounting Detail: The sum of distribution amounts must equal the Expense Amount. Accounting Ln 2.
The amount should get populated correctly and the error should not occur.
Please review replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms