AP: Invalid Business Unit In Financial Gateway For ACH CCD Payment Transactions
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP's ACH transactions have incorrect Business Unit values in Financial Gateway. I think AP_FG_PROC AE process inserting incorrect business unit values in Financial Gateway (PS_PMT_DETAIL_TBL.BUSINESS_UNIT).
We have correct BU value in our current environment but incorrect in bundle 32-35 environment. Also replicated the issue in DEMO 9.1.35.
1) Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts > Payment Method. For Payment Method = ACH, set Settle By = Financial Gateway, Layout = CCD
2) On External Accounts page, GL Unit = US005
3) Added voucher in business unit = US003, Payment Method = ACH, Layout = CCD
4) Run Pay Cycle
5) Run Financial Gateway Electronics Payments
6) Checked PS_PMT_DETAIL_TBL and BUSINESS_UNIT = US005. It should be US003
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms