EeS: Modifying Approved Vendor from eSettlements Does Not Set Status to Unapproved
(Doc ID 2081695.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an eSettlements vendor is created and approved, when trying to modify the vendor from the eSettlements menu, the approval status does not change to Unapproved.
However, when the vendor is modified from the Vendors menu, the status is changed to Unapproved successfully.
1. Make sure Vendor Set Control shows Workflow Approval Enabled
2. Clone the vendor approval process to remove self approval
3. Update the user preferences to remove authority to approve
4. Create a vendor in eSettlement
5. Open the vendor from the Vendors menu (Navigation: Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor) and make sure the vendor status is Unapproved
6. Log in as the approver and approve the vendor
7. Log in again as the eSettlement supplier creator and edit the supplier (Modify the Short Name)
8. Go back to the vendor page:
The vendor status has not changed to Unapproved
9. Try to edit the vendor from the vendor page:
The vendor status will change to Unapproved
Why the behavior is different when vendor is modified from eSettlements and when modified from the Vendor component?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|