EEX9.2: No Matching Buffer when Viewing Expense Report W/Attachment and Associated Travel Authorization had Line/s Deleted
(Doc ID 2081898.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 Image 11
User is trying to view or access the Expense Report for Approval but not able to access it from the PIA because of issue with record EX_ER_ATTACH and how the LINE_NBR sequence is generated.
1) Create Travel Auth with 3 lines
2) Delete lines 1 & 2
3) Save, Submit and Approve the Travel Auth
4) Create Expense Report copy Travel Auth from Step 3
5) Attach a file to line 1 of the Expense Report
6) Save the Expense report (make note of Expense Report #)
7) Browse back to the home menu
8) Go to view the Expense Report Employee Self-Service> Travel and Expense>s Expense Reports> View
9) Enter Expense Report ID, then Search
10) Error is displayed - No matching buffer found for level. (15,26) (An error has occurred that has stopped this transaction from continuing.)
Expected Result: View expense report
Actual result: Get no matching buffer found for level.
The system is expecting the Line number on the attachment table EX_ER_ATTACH.LINE to match the line_nbr on the EX_SHEET_LINE table.
EX_TAUTH_LINE.LINE_NBR = 3
EX_SHEET_LINE.LINE_NBR = 3
EX_ER_ATTACH.LINE_NBR = 1
Please see replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!