Verity Build process PV_IDX_DATA performance issue after upgrade to Peopletools 8.54
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Verity Build process PV_IDX_DATA performance issue after upgrade to Peopletools 8.54.
1) Navigate to eProcurement > Administer Procurement
2) Select Maintain Supplier Integration
3) Scroll down and select Build eProcurement Verity Collection
4) Select Build Option = Create New/Rebuild Collection
5) Run process PV_IDX_DATA.
6) Process gets hung up at Step SAC_IDX_DATA.PROCDATA.Process for a long time before it finally finishes.
Note: Run process with Build Option = Process Last Modified is faster but still takes much longer than it did in Peopletools 8.52.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms