EEX 9.2: GL Business Unit Prompt Gets Blank for Expense Report in Mobile, When Primary and Row Security Permission Lists are Different in User Profile.
Last updated on MAY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up security by permission list and the Primary and Row Level Permission List are different, User us not able to create an Expense Report through Fluid Mobile Expense application as GL Business Unit field prompt gets blank.
1. Setup the security options as Permission List By Security and In Secure field "Business Unit" is selected.
2. Open an employee's User Profile and make sure the Primary and Row Security Permission Lists are different.
3. Add the BU mentioned in the Expense Profile of the employee to employee's Primary Permission List mentioned in User Profile under Permission List Security.
4. Do not add any BU to employee's Row Level Permission List mentioned in User Profile under Permission List Security.
5. Run the Apply Security Setups process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a User.
2. Go to Fluid Home > Employee Self Service > Expenses > Create Expense Report
3. Edit the Header and try to save -- Error "Field is Required" will popup.
4. Go to Default Accounting and try to select the GL Business Unit.
Not getting any values in GL Business Unit field.
GL Business Unit should automatically be default , if not at least should be available to select in Mobile page.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms