Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Staffing Front Office - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleSearch is only searching for Test type RANGE not searching for Pass/Fail.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a User.
2. Go to Staffing > Resources > Applicants > Applicants
3. Open an Applicant and go to Qualification Tab
4. Update the Test Result of Applicant with at-least 2 results of different test type (Pass/Fail Or Range).
5. Go to PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > Schedule Search Index
6. Open the Run Control ID "EP_FO_PEOPLE_SEARCH_INCR" and run the process.
7. Go to Staffing > Search > PeopleSearch - Other Search Criteria
8. Select the tests attached to the applicant and search with its results to find the applicant
PeopleSearch is only searching for Test type of ‘Range’ not searching for Pass/Fail
PeopleSearch should return result for both type of test and their results.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms