EAP: Voucher Build is Not Correcting the Pre-Edit Errors, If the Error is Not on the First Line of Voucher
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading the data from EDI file and running voucher build process, if the there are some incorrect line numbers, the process will create the quick invoices for them. But when you correct the line details on quick invoice and run voucher build again for these errored vouchers, details are not getting corrected for voucher if it is not the first line.
1. Create 2 similar Purchase Orders and dispatch them.
2. Load the Invoice Information using EDI Manager for those POs. For the first voucher, the 1st line number is not correct, and for the second voucher any other line number is incorrect.
3. Run the voucher Build process for new vouchers.
Both vouchers will go in Pre-edit error and quick invoices will be created for the same.
4. Open both the quick invoices, correct the line numbers and other information, and change their status from Error to To Build.
5. Run the Voucher build process for Error/Staged Vouchers.
Voucher having issue in first line goes in Postable status but other Voucher goes in Recycle status because missing information on Distribution of the line having the issue.
Both the vouchers should go in Postable having Distribution information available on the lines.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms