'No matching buffer found for level (15,26)' When Clicking on Worklist Item for Requisition Which is Created With Items having Item Specification and Added Line Attachments
(Doc ID 2082139.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'No matching buffer found for level (15,26)' when clicking on Worklist Item for Requisition Which is Created With Items having Item Specification and Added Line Attachments.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to eProcurement > Requisition > Select an Item that have Item Specification that will be carried forward to the Requisition Line
2) In the Req Line 1 – Line Comment 1 – Add attachment on the comment with Item Specifications
3) Save and submit
4) Log in as approver > Go to Worklist > Click the item that needs approval
5) No matching buffer error is encountered
6) Log in as requester again
7) Go to eProcurement > Manage Requisition and view the created Req
8) The Attachment is missing.
No Matching Buffer found for level. (15,26)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document