'No matching buffer found for level (15,26)' When Clicking on Worklist Item for Requisition Which is Created With Items having Item Specification and Added Line Attachments
Last updated on JULY 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'No matching buffer found for level (15,26)' when clicking on Worklist Item for Requisition Which is Created With Items having Item Specification and Added Line Attachments.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to eProcurement > Requisition > Select an Item that have Item Specification that will be carried forward to the Requisition Line
2) In the Req Line 1 – Line Comment 1 – Add attachment on the comment with Item Specifications
3) Save and submit
4) Log in as approver > Go to Worklist > Click the item that needs approval
5) No matching buffer error is encountered
6) Log in as requester again
7) Go to eProcurement > Manage Requisition and view the created Req
8) The Attachment is missing.
No Matching Buffer found for level. (15,26)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms