EPY: Self Service Check Availability Override of Paycheck is Not Working if Accessibility is Turned On
(Doc ID 2082519.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STATEMENT OF ISSUE
Self Service Check Availability Override of Paycheck is working as expected after PDF creation process is run. However, if we turn on accessibility, all future display dated pay statements are also displaying.
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Please run the payroll – all processes including Pay Conform.
2) Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Checks>Create Paychecks PDF. In the run control page enter Days from Check Date as 30 days.
3) Create PDFs.
4) If you go to Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > Pay Statement – The new checks with future dated display date will not be listed
5) Go to My Personalizations , Personalize General Options – set “Accessibility Features” as “Use accessible layout mode”, then click on OK button.
6) Sign out and Sign back in. Now the accessibility is turned ON, and the future display dated checks will be displayed in “Pay Statement” page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document