Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Approval Status on Interunit Journal not getting updated correctly when two interunit approvers approve at same time
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Interunit Journal with business unit 0201,0308,9601
2. Edit Journal and submit for approval
3. Login as approver for business unit 0308 and 9601
4. Approver for 0308 navigates to General Ledger>Manage Journal Approval> Click on journal to be approved> Go to Journal Entry Page> Approval tab>Click on submit
5. Approver for 9601 navigates to General Ledger>Manage Journal Approval> Click on journal to be approved>Click on approve
6. Both approvals happens at same time
7. Approval status for one of business unit shows pending approval although workflow is approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms