EGL9.2: Approval Status On Interunit Journal Not Getting Updated Correctly.
(Doc ID 2082602.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Approval Status on Interunit Journal not getting updated correctly when two interunit approvers approve at same time
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Interunit Journal with business unit B1,B2,B3
2. Edit Journal and submit for approval
3. Login as approver for business unit B2 and B3
4. Approver for B2 navigates to General Ledger>Manage Journal Approval> Click on journal to be approved> Go to Journal Entry Page> Approval tab>Click on submit
5. Approver for B3 navigates to General Ledger>Manage Journal Approval> Click on journal to be approved>Click on approve
6. Both approvals happens at same time
7. Approval status for one of business unit shows pending approval although workflow is approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document