EAP: Submit For Approval Button is Not Available For AWE Enabled Vouchers
(Doc ID 2082698.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submit for Approval button disappeared for AWE enabled vouchers once the existing distribution is updated and new distribution is added to the same line.
1. Enable AWE from Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Options
2. Enable Commitment Control for Payables using Installation Options
3. Disable Commitment Control for the BU
4. Create an AWE enabled voucher
5. Save the voucher with one line and one distribution for 1000 USD:
Submit for Approval Button is available
6. Add one more distribution to line 1 with amount 100 USD
7. Balance the header and the line amount
8. Save the voucher
Submit for Approval Button is not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document