Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating to Procurement Contract,Line comments Page and tabbing to read the page, notice that tabbing order is not correct.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Main Menu> Procurements Contracts>Add Contracts : then press on the Line comments icon.
2. Tabbing is on Sort method, tab till you his the (Inactive comment) button.
3. Tab more time,Skipped the comment section and moved to Copy to Purchase order check box.
4. Tab again,Now it moved up to the comment text section.
5. Tab again, It will move to spell check.
6. Then It will follow to the remaining check boxes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms