Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting an application using the delivered AAWS Sample Online Application (SOLA), it produces an error even when the Application Fee is set to not required.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up SACR > Product Related > Recruiting and Admissions > Applicants > Application Center
2. Pick an existing Application Center, for example, Academic Institution = PSUNV, and Application Center = UGRD
3. Make sure Application Fee required is set to “No”.
4. Go to Application Configuration, Application Setup tab
5. Setup a career, program, plan for PSUNV and application center that would match the information in # 2.
6. Make sure all AAWS service operations are enabled with local to local or any to local routing.
7. Create Application via Sample Online Application page
8. Fill in the required fields using info set on Application setup page
9. Click Create Application button.
10. Follow the wizard by clicking Next Step until Submit page
11. On Submit page, check the box and Click Submit
12. Error “Failed to lookup Fee Configuration” is shown
"Failed to lookup Fee Configuration"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms