Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checking the ‘Bid Required on All Lines’ box on a Sourcing event should update Line 1 to ‘Bid required’.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Ensure the ‘Bid Required on All Lines’ box is not checked at the Business Unit definition:
2. Create a new sourcing event
3. Click the Event Settings and Options link, and then click the ‘Bid Required on All Lines’ box
4. Add line items
5. Check Line Details to view the bid required flag. Note that the bid required flag is not checked for line 1, even though the ‘Bid Required on All Lines’ option is checked at the event header.
6. Invite bidders (check ‘Public’ flag)
7. Save and Post the event
8. Log in as a bidder to the supplier portal, navigate to Manage Events and Place Bids > View Events and Place Bids
9. Click on the event link, then click ‘Bid on Event’
10. Click the ‘No Bid’ option for Line 1 and enter a bid price for Line 2
11. Submit the bid – the bid is submitted successfully, even though a bid should have been required on all lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms