EAP: Vouchers Selected in Pay Cycle are Available for Modifications Which is Triggering them for Approval Again
(Doc ID 2083389.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher that is selected in the Pay Cycle process is available for modification which is resulting in the approval process to trigger again.
1. Create a Voucher.
2. Submit the Voucher for approval.
3. Approve the Voucher.
4. Run Payment Selection process and the Voucher is selected in the Pay Cycle.
5. Change the Chartfield on the voucher and save it.
6. Voucher Approval Status is set to Pending.
7. Run Payment Creation process.
8. Payment is created.
System should not allow to make changes to the Voucher that is already selected in the Pay Cycle.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document