Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleCode error while forwarding an applicant with resume title as C.V_1.
Invalid parameter /home/psadm/psft/pt/PT8.54/appserv/APPDOM/Files/300287C.V_1..html for functionGetFile.(2,116) HRS_ARM_.CMP_HRS_APP_FWRD.BUC.FowardApplicant.OnExecute Name:SendForwardApplicantEmail
PCPC:13263 Statement: 201
Called from:HRS_ARM.CMP_HRS_APP_FWRD.BUC.ApplicantForwardController.OnExecute Name:doAction Statement:34
Called from:HRS_APP_FWRD.GBL.HRS_CRSP_WRK.HRS_\crsp_SEND.FieldChange Statement:32
The specified parameter is not correct for the function. It may be the wrong type of parameter (string, number, record.field,etc) or an invalid value in this context.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed. Alternatively, for functions defined within PeopleCode, check the function declaration to verify that they are correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Careers site as an applicant and apply for a JO
2) On resume options, choose Copy & Paste Resume. Make sure resume title has a special character: \ / : * > < >
3) Entered the following in Resume Title: C.V_1.
4) Finish applying for JO
5) Log in as recruiter and search for applicant that just applied for the JO
6) Recruiting > Search Applications
7) On the Search Applications page for applicant, click on Other Actions drop down > Applicant Actions > Forward Applicant.
8) Enter information to forward applicant information.
9) Click Send and error message shown to the user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms