Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee is the sole direct report of a manager, they do not show up in the Fluid Company Directory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a user account associated with an employee who does not have any peers. (Example : Emplid: KU0204)
2. Login as the user created.
3. Click on the My Profile link in the Company Directory pagelet:
4. Click on the View Org Chart button
5. You will get the resulting error:
'Requested employee is not in company directory.
The Requested employee is not in company directory.See your administrator for additional information.'
When there is only one direct report (with no indirect reports) for the manager, the Reporting employee is not displayed in the ORG chart. The PSTREENODE for the tree and as well as the table HRCD_JOB_TREE has the direct report. The Company Directory Job Tree Builder was also run properly.
Issue does not happen in Classic Company Directory mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms