EGL 9.2: Record Audit Not Capturing Deleted Transactions For SPEEDTYP_TBL
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating an audit record (AUDIT_SPEEDTYP) for record SPEEDTYP_TBL with the Record Audit options of Add, Change and Delete, while adding and updating rows from the SPEEDTYP_TBL record would populate the corresponding audit record, deleting rows will not.
There are other records (such as chartfields, ledger unit, and combo edits) that have corresponding audit records and the same delete functionality will work for them.
Deleting from SPEEDTYP_TBL record will not populate the corresponding audit record created for it (AUDIT_SPEEDTYP)
Based on the Record Audit flag of Delete, when deleting a row from the audited record (SPEEDTYP_TBL), the related audit record (AUDIT_SPEEDTYP) should be populated with the audit information.
1. Login to PIA
2. Go to Main Menu > Setup Fin/SCM > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields > Define Values > Speed Type and add a new speed type value
3. Save the speed type
4. Verify in the database that the AUDIT_SPEEDTYP is populated with a row that has AUDIT_ACTN = 'A'
5. Update this speed type - e.g.: set the Operating Unit to any valid value.
6. Verify in the database that the AUDIT_SPEEDTYP is populated with a row that has AUDIT_ACTN = 'C'
7. Delete the created speed type at step 3
8. Verify in the database that the AUDIT_SPEEDTYP is populated with a row that has AUDIT_ACTN = 'D' - notice that no entry is written in the AUDIT_SPEEDTYP for the delete action
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms