Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to utilize the search pending transactions function on the Approve Transactions Page it returns 0 search results even though there are multiple transactions that fit the criteria. This covers all column searches (tried total, transaction type, status Employee ID, etc).
1. On Installation Options - Expenses, select HR Manager - Supervisor under Projects Approver Information
2. Select HR Manager - Supervisor and Approval List Routing under Approver Information
3. On Transaction definition for ER (Expense Report), select HR Supervisor, Expense Manager and Prepay Auditor as workflow approvers.
4. On Transaction definition for TA (Travel Auth), select HR Supervisor, Expense Manager and Prepay Auditor as workflow approvers.
1. Create and submit an ER and TA.
2. Log in as HR Supervisor and approve both the transactions.
3. Log in as Prepay Auditor and go to Approve Transaction page.
4. Try to filter the transactions using Search Pending Transactions functionality
Even when the search criteria satisfies the existing data, the Transactions not coming up in the search result. Zero rows are displayed in the Transaction to Approve grid.
Transactions that matched the criteria should be listed.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms