EAP: Mismatch in Monetary Amount in Primary and Secondary Ledgers When the Exchange Rate is Same
(Doc ID 2084002.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The monetary amounts in Voucher Accounting entries for the primary and secondary ledgers are not matching even though there is no change in the exchange rate between these two ledgers
1. Setup two Market Rate types CLOSE and CRRNT between CAD and INR with the same exchange rate.
1. Setup two ledgers primary and secondary with same base currency INR and exchange rate CRRNT.
3. Uncheck 'Keep Ledgers in Sync' option
1. Create a Voucher in IND01 for a Vendor who is enabled for excise and sales tax.
2. Change the transaction currency to CAD.
3. Select Rate Type as CLOSE on the Voucher Attributes page.
4. Post the Voucher.
When the exchange rates of the two ledgers are same, then the monetary amount in both the ledgers should match.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!