EGL9.2: Ledger Activity Report GLS7002 Should Include Period 999 Balances in the Ending Balances But Not.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version
After running year end, close, user runs Ledger Activity Report GLS7002, it is noted that for ending balances:
- period 0 balance is included.
- period 999 balance is not included.
This causes the report incorrectly states the ending balances, which are not reconciled to the ledger balance amount returned by inquiry page ( General Ledger > Review Financial Information > Ledger )
Expect that period 999 is included in the GLS7002 report.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Run the Closing process to generate period 999 balances.
2. Confirm correct YTD balance via inquiry page, General Ledger > Review Financial Information > Ledgers
3. Run delivered Ledger Activity Report GLS7002 via General Ledger > General Report > Ledger Activity.
4. Compare ledger from GLS7002 with ledger balance from inquiry page and note the difference.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms