EAM:Tax Hyper Link Is Invisible In Basic Add Page In Asset Management
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
When we add an Asset in Basic add page of Asset Management:In Asset acquistion detail page, Asset Tax hyperlink is not visible when Capitalize value is changed 'To be Capitalized¿ from 'Already Capitalized'.
1) Add asset through Basic Add
2) Select the Capitalize field value as "Already Capitalized" in AssetAcquisition Detail Page
3) Tax hyperlink is enabled
4) Changed the Capitalize field value as "To be Capitalized"
5) Tax hyperlink is not enabled
6) Click on Capitalize button
7) Tax hyperlink not enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms