Requisition Header Comments Overwritten When Using Copy Feature
(Doc ID 2084236.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisitions
When using the copy feature for requisitions if you add comments or edit comments the system loses the original comments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new requisition and add header notes
2. Copy newly create requisition to a new requisition.
3. Comments come over from original requisition.
4. Edit the comments or erase and add new content.
5. Save, comments remain
6. Go back and open the original requisition, the comments are no longer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document