ECM: Treasury Accounting Entries Are Saved With 0 Amounts Without Error Or Warning
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Treasury Accounting Entries are saved with 0 amounts without error or warning.
1. Add an EFT Request.
2. Go to Settlement Manager to select, approve the settlement. Then dispatch the payment.
3. Run Automated Accounting.
4. Look up the accounting entries.
5. Change the Accounting Template. Notice amounts are zeroed out. Select Updating Accounting. If missing account, then populate an account and select Update Accounting. Save.
6. Run Journal Generator. Journal is created and posted with 0 amounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms