Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Explanations for few tags used in XML Sepa File:
1) <MsgId> The source of data of this tag is: The system generates an internal identification that consists of the company number, bank account number, and next number.
With this definition we meet the criteria of maximum length (35 characters).
2) <PmtInfId> The source of data of this tag is: The system generates an internal code.
What is the criteria to construct this internal code?
3) <EndToEndId> The source of data of this tag is: The system generates a unique key for each payment, comprised of the bank account, supplier, payment date, and the check control number. With this tag, could you give us a real example and in this example mark each source of data?
4) <BIC> Where can we find this code in PeopleSoft?
5) Finally, in the document it is differentiated between structured or unstructured information of remittance and we would like to know what this difference is.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms