EBI9.2: Error "Cannot have both Revenue and UAR distributions at the same time on Bill Line Seq 1. (12500,342) " While Generating Pro-Forma For Temporary Invoices
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Billing Worksheet
When attempting to generate the Pro-Forma for TMP Invoices genereated from Contracts, the following error occurs.
"Cannot have both Revenue and UAR distributions at the same time on Bill Line Seq 1. (12500,342)
You can only associate either Revenue or Unbilled AR distributions with a bill line from Contracts and Projects applications to prevent unbalanced accounting entries for the transaction"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up the Invoice Form as "XMLPUB" on Customer Bill To Options page for one of the Customer. Main Menu, Customers, Customer Information, General Information, Bill To Options tab.
- Created a Contract for the above Customer. Navigation: Main Menu, Customer Contracts, Create and Amend, General Information. Add Bill Plan to the Contract and activate the Contract.
- Processed billing for the Contract. Navigation: Main Menu, Customer Contracts, Schedule and Process Billing, Process Other Billing Methods, Run CA_BI_INTFC
- Run Billing Interface Process BIIF0001 for the Interface ID generated. Navigation: Main Menu, Billing, Interface Transactions, Process Billing Interface.
- Open the TMP Invoice from the Billing Worksheet. Navigation: Main Menu, Billing, Manage Billing, Update Billing Worksheet, Standard Billing. 1 Unbilled AR Distribution row exists in BI_LINE_DST_UAR table for the Invoice. Standard Billing-> Acctg - Unbilled AR tab. No Revenue Distribution row exists in BI_LINE_DST table for the Invoice. Standard Billing-> Acctg - Rev Distribution.
- Clicked on the Pro Forma button twice. When clicked on the Pro Forma button for 2nd time, the error "Cannot have both Revenue and UAR distributions at the same time on Bill Line Seq 1. (12500,342) " is getting displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms