Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues with the Job Openings Notes Duplicating into Unrelated other Job Openings
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1) Search for any Job Opening (EX: 123)
2) Make sure you have some applicants linked to Job Opening (EX: 123)
3) Now perform some Group action on the applicant for the Job Opening (EX: 123) and Save
4) Now open another Job Opening (EX: 456) and Add a Note on it, by clicking Add Note ribbon on the top or Add Note button at bottom and Save
5) Then go back to the Job Opening (EX: 123) and verify the Notes section under the (Activity & Attachments) tab.
6) You will see the Notes which was added on the Job Opening (EX: 456).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms