ETL9.1 Refresh Dynamic Group Is Encountering The Error Message “All Instances Are Used” (13504,928)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Refresh Dynamic group process fails with All Instances Are Used (13504,928) when multiple processes run concurrently it also causes to fail Apply rules.
1) Setup 10 different Dynamic group
2) Click on Refresh Dynamic Group at the same time
3) the process fails with error All Instances Are Used¿ (13504,928)
4) Customer has enough temp instances defined on PS options page
5) This is also causing Apply Rule fails
PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Bundle 20
If there is data in all of the temporary tables instances for WRK_GRP3_TAO, then we will get the All Instances Are Used (13504,928) message, and the
Apply Rules will not run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms