Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Cycle Reset process went to "No Success" while resetting regular payment creation for withholding vouchers where withholding payment is already paid.
1. Enable withholding at voucher post.
2. Create a withholding voucher.
3. Pay the withholding payment.
4. Initiate payment for regular payment with EFT.
5. Run payment selection.
6. Run Payment creation.
7. Reset the Pay Cycle when Pay Cycle is in created status.
"Decimal Division by Zero” occurred at AP_PAYSELECT.Z0004000.Step05(Peoplecode)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms