EAP: "Decimal Division by Zero" Error Occurred at AP_PAYSELECT.Z0004000.STEP05 When Trying To Reset Pay Cycle
(Doc ID 2085441.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Cycle Reset process went to "No Success" while resetting regular payment creation for withholding vouchers where withholding payment is already paid.
1. Enable withholding at voucher post.
2. Create a withholding voucher.
3. Pay the withholding payment.
4. Initiate payment for regular payment with EFT.
5. Run payment selection.
6. Run Payment creation.
7. Reset the Pay Cycle when Pay Cycle is in created status.
"Decimal Division by Zero” occurred at AP_PAYSELECT.Z0004000.Step05(Peoplecode)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document