No Matching Buffer Found For Level (15,26) Error Encountered on Item Purchasing Attributes Page, Item is on a Request for Quote
Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After awarding a Request for Quote (RFQ) then going back to view the item under Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes, the errors below are given:
No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
When retrieving data for a page, a data value was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry. (For example, at scroll level 2, a value of ABC was read in and scroll level 1 contained this higher level field but did not have a row with a key value of ABC.) This usually occurs because of an error in a database record or view; or because of improper deletion of values in a database. Correct the page definition or contact your system administrator.
Function 'onReadyState' Error: parentWin is undefined
Replication Steps (Attached are detailed replication steps):
- Award Request for Quote (RFQ). Make sure that the item on the RFQ being awarded does not have item-supplier setup so pop up message will appear.
- Ignore the first pop up message by selecting Cancel.
- Respond to the 2nd pop up message by selecting Ok.
- Check the Create checkbox then save the page.
- The following record gets populated. PS_ITM_VNDR_UOM, PS_ITM_VNDR_UOM_PR, PS_ITM_VENDOR_LOCBut no entry is created for PS_ITM_VENDOR record.
- Navigate to Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes, when bringing up the item the errors are encountered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms