EAR 9.2:Amount Filed Not Editable In Same Session Ion Express Deposit Component When Deposit Action Is Changed
(Doc ID 2085472.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When correcting an Express Deposit by taking it out of Batch Standard, making a change, amount field on Payment tab is not editable in the same session/access of transaction. In 9.1 the behavior is different allowing the user to edit the amount field for a new payment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a new express deposit
- Add item reference data
- Put the deposit in Batch Standard
- Without leaving the page/transaction, change the posting action to Do Not Post
- Change the Control amount and count
- Add a new payment; the amount is not editable
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document