Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is calculating maturity date and payment date wrongly in case of BOO payment,
1. Setup sight code as Issue date.
2. Create a voucher.
3. Select payment method as BOO(Cust Draft)
4. Verify BOO maturity date.
5. Verify payment date saved on the voucher.
6. Release the payment order by Pay Cycle and verify payment order date .
7. Verify payment date in the RG1547 report.
1. Payment date should be the actual date on which payment is done.
2. Draft maturity date should be calculated on the basis of payment date and not the Scheduled pay date.
1. Payment date is the draft maturity date.
2. Draft maturity date is calculated on the basis of Scheduled pay date as the option selected is Issue date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms