E-PIA Adding the Additional Style Sheet Object on the Branding System Options Page Does not Work on Target Pages
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding additional style sheet objects to the Branding System Options page, the change only takes place on the homepage and not on the target page. An example of this is as follows:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Portal -> Branding -> Branding Objects
2. Upload a new Style Sheet Object
3. Give it a object name and in the open space, put the following code:
4. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Portal -> Branding -> Branding System Options page
5. Add the Style Sheet name to this page
6. Restart the PIA
The effect only shows on landing page, not any target page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms