Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating Person Data in CS, the Name Prefix / Suffix are not reflected in CRM.
1. Add a new Effective Date to update the name prefix of a person from AstP to Aprf in Campus Solutions (Campus Community > Personal Information > Biographical > Names). Save.
2. Verify data in CRM backend. Data remains the same “Before and After Changes”. The Name Prefix was not updated.
3. Verify XML received in CRM for the update above: Main Menu > PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Operations Monitor > Monitoring > Asynchronous Services (i.e. PERSON_BASIC_SYNC Service Operation). See that Name Update with Prefix was received in CRM, but was not processed.
**CRM should also update all information related to name; not just the first, middle and last name.
4. For the same Emplid as above, update either the first, middle or last name. Save.
5. In CRM side, prefix and middle name is updated.
6. For the same effective dated row as above, update to remove the Middle Name. Save.
7. In CRM side, the Prefix remains correct in RD_PERSON table; but in BO_NAME, it reverted to ‘AstP’ resulting in inconsistencies.
8 . Inconsistency as viewed in 360 Degree View in CRM:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms