Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering multiple rows in Maintain Time Reporter Data to set time reporter to Inactive and then Active during period where Payable Time reversal rows exist, getting “Invalid decimal value” error.
It looks like there is invalid Integer value, &iTest, being passed into SQLExec instead of expected Date value.
The message catalog entry expected in this scenario is: The time reporter has Payable time for %1 and cannot be made inactive as of %2. (13500, 18)
1) Enter reported time for a test employee then Submit
2) Produce payable time by either using Real Time Rules or running Time Admin
3) Approve payable time.
4) Remove reported time just submitted
5) Produce payable time by either using Real Time Rules or running Time Admin
6) Payable Time reversal row should show
7) Go to Maintain Time Reporter Data page and insert 2 effdt rows during time period with payable time, 1 for setting them to inactive then 1 for active. First Effdt row needs to be set with date of payable time with reversal or before and second Effdt needs to be after that date.
8) Then click Save. Notice “Invalid decimal value” error message.
Invalid decimal value -- 2015-07-28. (180,106) TL_EMPL_DATA.EFFDT.SaveEdit PCPC:5071 Statement:51
The specified string is an invalid decimal value.
If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace (SHOW_FETCH) to determine the reason for failure.
Peoplesoft HCM 9.2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms