Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Double Posting on Accounts Payable (AP) Revaluation journals.
- Create AP Revaluation journals (e.g Jan 31) which has reversal journal at the next period (Feb 1).
- When running journal generator including edit and post having period 2 closed, the reversal journal gets posted to ledger although period 2 is closed.
FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 10
Steps to replicate
- Create a foreign currency voucher in AP. using date 01/01/2015.
- Budget check voucher.
- Run voucher posting.
- Journal generate voucher.
- Run AP revaluation process using date 31-Jan.
- Close period 2 for 2015.
- Run journal generator including edit, budge check and post.
- The reversal journal has status Valid, but is posted to the ledger.
- When manually posting this reversal journal, ledger is updated twice!
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms