EGL9.2: Payables Revaluation Journal is Posted to Ledger While Period is Closed. Revaluation Journal Status is Valid so When Running Journal Post Journal Will be Posted Twice to Ledger.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Double Posting on Accounts Payable (AP) Revaluation journals.
- Create AP Revaluation journals (e.g Jan 31) which has reversal journal at the next period (Feb 1).
- When running journal generator including edit and post having period 2 closed, the reversal journal gets posted to ledger although period 2 is closed.
FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 10
Steps to replicate
- Create a foreign currency voucher in AP. using date 01/01/2015.
- Budget check voucher.
- Run voucher posting.
- Journal generate voucher.
- Run AP revaluation process using date 31-Jan.
- Close period 2 for 2015.
- Run journal generator including edit, budge check and post.
- The reversal journal has status Valid, but is posted to the ledger.
- When manually posting this reversal journal, ledger is updated twice!
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms