ESFO 9.2: Getting PeopleCode error during Parsing When Attaching the Resume to An Applicant's Profile.
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Staffing Front Office - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error while uploading the resume for an Applicant.
1. Setup Supplier Integration Setup by loading the configuration file.
2. Select the Partner Domain and Activate the setup
3. Go to Installation Option - Staffing , enable the Resume Parsing Provider
4. Select supplier and Language code and save the page.
1. Open an existing Applicant and go to the Resume tab
2. Click on the Additional Attachments tab and try and load a resume.
3. Click on + Sign to add Additional Line
4. Click on Choose File -- The System tries to parse the resume and gives the below error-
GetField: Field 'FO_APP_RESUME.RESUME_TEXT' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) FUNCLIB_FO_PB.RESUME_SUBMIT.FieldFormula Name:LoadResume PCPC:2071 Statement:43
Called from:FO_APPLICANT.GBL.PV_ATTACH_WRK.SCM_UPLOAD.FieldChange Statement:4
The specified field was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records and a field name.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the Replication Steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms