Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to put Begin Date and End Date for Off Cycle One Time Positive Input.
User try to add a positive input with begin date and end date for off cycle calendar id from one time positive input page but message pop up which prevent user to save the changes.
The Begin Date cannot be after the Calendar Period End Date defined as . (17000,408)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Calendar ID setup - 01/01/2015 - 01/31/2015
2. Off cycle Request
3. Add Additional Payment detail
4. Positive input for off cycle calendar id.
5. Sign out and Sign in again
6. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Assign Earnings and Deductions > One Time (Positive Input)
7. Add a overtime positive input for the off cycle calendar id
8. The overtime unit is for previous month
9. Message box appear The Begin Date cannot be after the Calendar Period End Date defined as . (17000,408) which prevent user to continue to save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms