ETL9.2: Manager/Timekeeper Able To Enter Hours Prior To Hire/time Reporter Effective Date.
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, PUM12, Time Reporting
Manger/Timekeeper able to enter hours prior to hire/time reporter effective date.
0. "Allow Timesheet Selection" is Off on TL_INSTALLATION table
1. Navigate to: Manager Self Service>Time Management>Report Time>Timesheet
2. Search by Time Reporter Group
3. Click on employee name listed BEFORE the newly hired employee and go into their timesheet.
4. Enter hours and TRC for old employee and Submit.
5. After submittal click on 'Next Employee' (This in theory will bring up the next employee in group - the new hire)
6. After clicking 'Next Employee' a few things happen:
a) The name of the employee on screen did not change to the next employee (the next employee is new hire XYZ)
b) The DUR hours and TRC are now missing (presumably because the page went to the next employee)
c) The Reported Time Summary tab now appears at the bottom of the page with no hours reported. (not when you click the summary tab)
7. Re-enter hours on 7/6 without a TRC and click Submit.
8. The submit confirmation page appears having accepted the hours without a TRC.
9. Click OK after confirmation and the timesheet for old employee (ABC) appears with the week "grayed out" with 7 hours and no selection for TRC
10. Return to search page and click on new employee's timesheet (XYZ)
11. Navigate to 7/6/15 and time will shown as entered (without a TRC) before hire date.
Because Time Admin only created an exception for the time on the prior to rehire days, time can’t be deleted and ECD stuck on prior to employee's rehire/reactivation day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms