GP UK Wrong Hire Date Retrieved when Processing Retro Deltas following a Change of Pay Entity
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where an employee transfers pay entity, and has a retro transaction prior to the transfer the incorrect hire date is retrieved.
The Hire date of the previous Pay Entity should be retrieved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Pay Calendars for GG TST M01 for May, June & July 2015.
2. Add the new calendars into the calendar groups GG M2015 STD 02, GG M2015 STD 03 & GG M2015 STD 04.
3. Process and Finalise the May Calendar Group
4. Add a retro salary change for emplid GG EM 202 effdt 1st May 2015
5. Transfer emplid GG EM 202 to Pay Group GG TST M01, effective 1st June 2015
NOTE: This involves a Pay Entity transfer so is processed as a termination and rehire.
6. Process and Finalise the payroll for June 2015
7. Deltas will be generated on the May calendar due to the retro salary increase for employee GG EM 202.
8. Stop the Regular Earnings being processed for July
9. Run July payroll,
10. Check payroll results
11. Finalise the payroll
12. Run RTI prep process for Pay Entity GG IMIS 01
13. Run RTI Starter and Employment Number processes for GG STD M01
14. Run FPS for Pay Entity GG STD M01 / Cal Run ID GG M2015 STD 04
15. Review FPS output
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms